MEET THE COACH
My name is Jeremy Woodward. I am a heart failure survivor, IRONMAN finisher, 5x Boston Marathon finisher, Creator of the Live Life To The Fittest, EMPOWER 6 Week Program, UESCA Triathlon and UESCA Running Coach, 6th Degree Black Belt, and Personal Trainer. Fitness has always been a huge part of my life and has literally saved my life.
As a husband and father of three, I know how to schedule training around a busy lifestyle to keep training quick and effective for my clients.
As your coach, it is my goal to help you reach your fitness goals and achieve a level of fitness you never thought was possible. Set a goal and make it happen!
* Co-Author of Jeremy Woodward's Story Of Heart Failure To Victory. Available August 2020
• Survivor of Severe Congestive Heart Failure and two major Open Heart surgeries
* 6th Degree Black Belt
• Completed 9500+ Personal Training Appointments
• Coached over 5500 Classes
• Trained Professional Athletes
• Coached clients that have achieved 100 lbs or more in Weight Loss
• Competed in over 250+ races that include the IRONMAN Triathlon and 6 straight Boston Marathons
• Appeared in over 100 Media Articles including Sports Illustrated Online, Flatline to Finish Line Documentary, CNN, Taekwondo Times, and many more
• Selected as a Winner for Comeback Recipient for PELOTON
• Have raised over $300,000 for various charities
* 2017 Men's Health Magazine Magazine Ultimate Guy Quarter Finalist
* 2010 MEDTRONIC Global Hero 1 of 25 in the World Recognized that year
And the Journey is just getting started!